This disused heart, lung and liver transplant hospital in Cambridgeshire is set across 13 acres and was built in 1919 to treat World War One soldiers with TB.
The multi-use site has a mix of modern, untouched, ready-to-go wards, as well as those of many other periods, in particular 1920s, 1950s and 1970s.
Other facilities on site include a morgue, a convalescence home overlooking a lake, a vast number of receptions and a series of tunnels used as air raid shelters in World War Two.
The buildings could easily double for a police station, civic centre, mental health hospital, government building, nursing home or a shelter. Unit bases of all sizes can be accommodated in the car park.