TERMS AND CONDITION FOR LC LOCATIONS.CO.UK
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1 In these terms and conditions:
“Agent or We” means LC Locations or our appointed representative
“Client ” means the owner, company, individual or third party who has agreed to lease any location, site or land. Also, use any services provided by the agent
“Owner” means the proprietor, owner, company, administrator, or official representative that represents the location.
“Location” means the site, property land or building to be hired by the client.
“Input Material” means documentation, any other materials, data or other information either written or verbal provided by the Client relating to the hire of the Location.
“Contract” means the agreement concluded between the Owner and the Hirer for the access to the location as defined in appendix 1 into which these terms and conditions are incorporated.
“Shoot” means the use of a Location by the Hirer, whether for the purposes of filming, photography, or any other kind of event.
“Party” means the Agent, Owner or the Client and “Parties” shall be interpreted accordingly;
“Fees” means the fees payable to the Agent by the Client in consideration of the provision of the Services, excluding VAT;
“Services” means the services to be supplied to the client by the agent under the Contract;
“VAT” means value added tax.
“Working Day” means any day which is not a Saturday, a Sunday, a bank holiday or a public holiday in England;
- The interpretation and construction of the Contract shall be subject to the following provisions:
- clause headings shall not affect the interpretation of these terms and conditions;
- a reference to any statute, enactment, order, regulation or similar instrument is a reference to it as in force from time to time taking account of any amendment or re-enactment;
- a reference to a statute or statutory provision shall include any subordinate legislation made under that statute or statutory provision;
- reference to a “person” includes a natural person and a corporate or unincorporated body;
- words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders;
- references to clauses are to clauses in these terms and conditions.
This website is operated by LC Locations . we offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or requesting a service from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
LC Locations is a location agency for film / photography shoots or events.
SECTION 2 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and LC Locations.co.uk will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We also reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
SECTION 3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.lclocations.co.uk or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved www.lclocations.co.uk and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
SECTION 4 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 5 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 9 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate location descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 10 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Warranties and Liability
- Every reasonable care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the description of the Location, the agent has not carried out a detailed survey, at any of the properties on this website. The images shown may only represent part of the properties and are as they appeared at the time of being photographed. The areas, measurements and distances are approximate only. Information regarding a property on our website may be changed at any time.
- The Owner and the Agent will not give any warranty, guarantee or other terms as to the suitability, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the Location for use by the Client. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to inspect the Location and to ensure their suitability or otherwise for its purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the client to acquire all necessary permissions and permits prior to the commencement of the Shoot.
- The Agent shall not have any liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any Input Material or instructions supplied by the Client which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate.
SECTION 11 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LC Locations.co.uk and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- the Client indemnifies and shall hold the Agent harmless from all claims and against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by the Client arising out of or in connection with:
- the Client’s negligence or breach of statutory duty;
- any misrepresentation (including fraudulent misrepresentation) made by the Client;
- any claim made against the Agent by a third party arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services to the extent that such claim arises out of the breach, negligent performance or failure or delay in performance of the Contract by the Client, its employees, agents or sub Clients.
- The indemnities given to the Agent in clause 8.1 are additional to those contained in clauses 2.4 (infringement of third party intellectual property rights),
- Nothing in the Contract shall operate to exclude or limit the Agent’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of statutory duty of the Client, its employees, agents or sub-Clients; or
- fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or deceit; or
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under an applicable law.
SECTION 12 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 13 – CLIENT’S PERSONNEL
- The Client agrees that if required by the Owner it will submit any person employed by the Client or its sub Clients to the Authority’s security vetting procedure. The Client further agrees that unless the Owner agrees otherwise in writing any individual who refuses to submit to such vetting procedure or who does not attain the requisite clearance will not carry out any work on the location supplied under the Contract.
- Whenever requested to do so by the Owner in writing, the Client shall within five Working Days provide a list of the names, addresses, passport details, vehicle registrations and any other information as the client may deem necessary, of all persons who may at any time require admission to the Owner’s Premises. This list will include any such persons employed by or under the control of the Client’s consultants, agents or sub-Clients. The Client shall specify the role of each person on the list and provide such other particulars as the Owner may reasonably require.
- The Owner reserves the right to refuse admission to the Owner’s Premises to any person employed by the Client or its consultants, agents or sub-Clients, whose admission would, in the reasonable opinion of the Owner, are undesirable.
- Not unlawfully discriminate either directly or indirectly or by way of victimisation or harassment within the meaning and scope of any law, enactment, order or regulation relating to discrimination (whether in age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy, paternity and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation or otherwise) and shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees, consultants, agents or sub-contractors similarly do not unlawfully discriminate;
SECTION 14 – HEALTH AND SAFETY
- While on the Owner’s Premises the Client shall comply with any health and safety measures implemented by the Owner in respect of persons working on the Owner’s Premises.
The Client shall:
- take all necessary measures to comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and any other acts, orders, regulations and codes of practice relating to health and safety which may apply to those of its employees, consultants, agents or sub-Clients that provide the Services.
SECTION 15 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
SECTION 16 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected] or our service address.
Our service address is below;
LC LOCATIONS LTD
85 Great Portland Street