Hammersmith based location pub available for filming, hire with a traditional pub / bar feel.
The Raven came into existence in 1839 and it was originally a stable block. Formerly known as ‘The Raven Tavern’, the name is supposed to be linked to the old Ravenscourt Manor House and the park. The Manor House was at one time surrounded by a moat fed by the Stamford Brook and then demolished after suffering severe damage by incendiary bombs in 1941. The pub is situated almost opposite Stamford Brook Station and on the Hammersmith and Chiswick border. The Raven is famous for the maternity books which we still have from Queen Charlottes Hospital. Traditionally fathers would come into the Raven and sign the book and leave a message for their new-born child accompanied by a few beers.
The Raven Pub
LONDON W6